- This event has passed.
Celebration of SOLO Moms Brunch
May 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Pine Grove Women’s Ministry presents our second annual “Celebration of SOLO Moms” brunch. This is our way of serving the single Mother’s within our church and the community.
This year, a brunch celebration will be held on May 21st, 11:30 AM at Bravo Italian Kitchen at Bridge Street. Any single Mom with children from birth to 12th grade is eligible to attend the brunch at no cost to the Mom. Pine Grove women can “serve” as sponsors for one or more solo Mom(s). Here’s how:
A church can be a great place to find comfort and build relationships, but sometimes the differences in our experiences and perspectives get in the way.” So, how do we come together as one? The answer is simple: Serve together!
• Sponsor a specific solo Mom(s) ($35)
• Donate for a solo Mom(s) needing a sponsor ($35)
1. Submit the following information by May 15 via https://www.pinegrovembc.org/solo-moms-assistance/ or to [email protected]
a. Name of the Single Mom(s) that you would like to sponsor along with your name, phone number, and email address
b. Indicate that you are donating for a single mom that needs a sponsor.
2. Pay ($35/person) via one of the following 3 ways: 1)Givelify (specify “SOLO MOM’s”); 2) indicate “SOLO MOM’s” on your offering envelope; or 3) mail your donations directly to the church, ATTN: Women’s Ministry.
Solo Mom w/o Sponsor
1. Submit your name, phone number, and email address by May 15 via https://www.pinegrovembc.org/solo-moms-assistance/ or to [email protected]
2. Indicate that you need a sponsor.
(Space is limited to 40; Adults ONLY!)
Remember, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from. When you serve others, it creates a sense of oneness. It can open the door to a deeper level of belonging.