Are you interested in joining our church family? We can’t wait to welcome you in!
Below are just some questions you might have that we have the answers to:
Why join Pine Grove Missionary Baptist Church ( aka PGMBC )?
- The church is a family. “You are citizens along with all of God’s people. You are members of God’s family.” — Ephesians 2:19
- God expects me to be a member. “Now all of you together are Christ’s body, and each one of you is a separate and necessary part of it.” — 1 Corinthians 12:27
- A Christian without a church family is like an orphan. “The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up only one body. So it is with the body of Christ.” — 1 Corinthians 12:12
Why do I need a spiritual family?
- I need healthy relationships. “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” — Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- I need a place where I can use my gifts. “Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you.” — 1 Timothy 4:14
- I need a place where I can grow. “All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer.” — Acts 2:42
- I need to follow the pattern found in the New Testament. “And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.” — Hebrews 10:25