- Monday, November 25, 2013 - 6:30 P.M. - The Bible Study Staff will meet on Monday, November 25th at 6:30 P.M. Child Care Services will be provided.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 7:00 P.M. - The Deacons and Trustees will meet in the church conference room.
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 6:30 P.M. - NO WEEKLY INTERCESSORY PRAYER SERVICE.
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - 7:00 P.M. - NO WEEKLY BIBLE STUDY.
- Thursday, November 28, 2013 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 5:00 P.M. - The Sanctuary Choir will rehearse.
- Saturday, November 30, 2013 - 6:00 P.M. - The Brotherhood Chorus will rehearse.
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 11:00 A.M. - Duty Officers: Deacon Jasper Burgess, Deacon Tyler Davis - Devotional Prayer.
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 11:00 A.M. - Baptism Service . .......Pastor and Officers In Charge.
Candidates for Baptism: Sister Addison Stewart, Brother Larry Gordon, Jr., Brother Marcus Robinson, Brother Victor Dunagan
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 5:00 P.M. - The Instruments of Praise will rehearse.
- Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 6:00 P.M. - The Praise Dance Ministry will rehearse.
|Did you know
November is Diabetes Awareness Month. Diabetes is a disease where the body is unable to produce insulin or when the body does not use insulin properly. Insulin is a hormone that your body needs to convert sugar, starches and other foods into energy. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) more than 25 million people in the U.S. have diabetes, and diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States.
When a person has diabetes, they also have an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, kidney disease, or blindness. There is no known cure for diabetes, but there is treatment. Some of the signs of diabetes can include excessive thirst, extreme hunger, unusual weight loss, increased tiredness, increased irritability and blurry vision. Sometimes family history plays a part in whether a person develops diabetes, but other factors such as being over weight or lack of exercise appear to play a role as well. Diet, exercise and new medicines can prevent or delay much of the illness and complications of diabetes.
Learn more about diabetes by clicking here.
Ministries that have not contributed to the church Thanksgiving Food Drive are asked to please see Brother Nero Tucker.
The Christmas Tree in the Memorial Fellowship Hall will be decorated with homemade Christmas ornaments made by our youth. Parents assist your child/children in preparing an ornament. The ornament should display the child's name and placed on the tree by Sunday, December 8, 2013.
Please join us on the 3rd Sunday in December at 2:30 pm as we celebrate the birth of Christ during the Annual Christmas Program. The reception will be in the Memorial Fellowship Hall immediately following morning worship. This year, our program will consist of a musical by the Angelic Chorale and Majestic Spirit Choirs, praise and worship by the Praise Dance Ministry and The Instruments of Praise, and recitations from the youth.
Ministry leaders who are planning activities for 2014 are asked to be in attendance for a planning session on Monday, December 30th at 7:00 P.M.
Please have Calendar Dates ready to present.